Are you serious about scaling your business?Are you well established on the Belgian market? If so, you know there comes a point when the only way to keep expanding is
Are you serious about scaling your business?
Are you well established on the Belgian market? If so, you know there comes a point when the only way to keep expanding is to take your business beyond borders.
Let’s talk about: Going international.
Whether you wanted this from day one or it’s the only way to gain sustain your growth (and keep investors happy), going international is a major step for any business.
Here is a list of the topics we will talk about:
Success stories: Get the inside story and tips from entrepreneurs that successfully grew their startups in multiple countries.
Lessons learned: When is the right time to expand abroad? What are the commion pitfalls? How to get the appropriate funding?
Views of shakers and movers: Learn from a panel of leaders (founders from scale-ups, corporate C-levels, advisors, etc.).
Join this workshop if you want to:
- Find out about what it takes to go international with your business ;
- Share your experience and skills ;
- Debate on the opportunities and challenges of going international ;
- Connect with key players that have expanded abroad.
- 16:00: Marc Decorte – President, BECI – Welcome words
- 16:10:Nicolas Finet – Co-founder, SORTLIST: Present in 7 different countries
- 16:30: Michael Hublet – Founder, CHAOMATIC: Co-piloting scale-ups: Obsessed with designing, building, training and scaling sales machines.
- 16:50: Julien Vandeleene – BEPARK: 50% of yearly growth since 5 years. The journey – Learnings from the field
- 17:00: Break
- 17:15: Panel & Q&A: Speakers to be announced.
- 18:15 – 19:30: Networking & Catering
Register today for the third edition of Growth Circle.
Languages : Speakers: EN. Panel + Q&A in FR/NL/EN.
About Growth Circle:
In fast changing business environment, Beci Growth Circle gathers CEO, entrepreneurs and thought leaders to ask a simple question: How to succeed at growing companies in Brussels and beyond?
We organize a series of workshops and networking events to foster debate and education on innovative topics and keys drivers for growth.
We bring together companies to help them learn from entrepreneurs who went through success as well as challenges.
(Jeudi) 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
WeWork Botanic, Boulevard Saint-Lazare, Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Belgium